Friday, December 9, 2011

Alllllvvvvviiiiiin!

Kid: I saw this thing on TV telling me that Elvin is lost. Do you know Elvin? He's a chipmunk.
Me: Alvin?
Kid: Yes Elvin, hes a cute little chipmunk and hes lost and the TV said I have to help find him, but how am I supposed to find him? I'm just a kid, I can't find chimpmunks!.....or can I....? Ms. X do you like adventures?
Me: Yes!
Kid: Well tonight when you go home ask your mom if you can come over to my house, its easy you get a credit card, you know a credit card, the yellow ones?
Me: A metro card?
Kid: Yeah and get on the bus to my house, then we can go to where the TV said,www.whereselivn.com. We can get clues there on where to go next!
Me: Well I'll ask my mom but she doesn't like me out too late, I'm sure Alvin will turn up somewhere soon though.

No comments:

Post a Comment